Saturday, November 19, 2011

Good sites for SD cards for my Nintendo DS?

One of my friends has a sd card for his ds. I've looked for it online, but i have this thing about buying things online. I've asked him for the site where he got if from, but he wont tell me. Can anyone give me a list of good sites? People who have bought an sd card could probably help out more by telling me what site they bought it from. thanks. any help is appreciated.

Good sites for SD cards for my Nintendo DS?
I took a bit of an Ebay gamble on a place out of Hong Kong or something. Cheap 2G and 1G SD cards, I've had them about a month and they are great, if you're interested I'll look up my Ebay account and tell you who the seller was.


Got it, took a couple weeks to get but they are good stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment