Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you think about downsizing of SD cards. Please tell me your opinion.?

I think "God damnit!" I'm a lover of big technology. I absolutely LOATHE small consumer electronics. I can't press my phone properly, I can't handle the memory cards from my camera properly. I'm a pretty good with my hands in terms of fixing small stuff like mechanical pencils and what not but I still hate tiny technological stuff because it makes them break easier.

How do you think about downsizing of SD cards. Please tell me your opinion.?
At least they are staying with a format that is backwards compatible -


technology will always get smaller - and if we want more features then this has to happen - and for sure I don't want lots of diff formats of memory cards - I select the gadgets I buy whether they take an SD format card or not! - if they take something else then I don't buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment