Saturday, November 19, 2011

When I try to use SD cards to download music in my mp3 player it says that the media is write protected.?

I first used SD cards for downloading music from the net on to my mp3 player. But now when I use it it says that the media is write protected? What do I do?

When I try to use SD cards to download music in my mp3 player it says that the media is write protected.?
Hi, This is my first answer to anybody through yahoo answers. There might be a very small switch on the side of your SD card, maybe with a little sign of a lock. try to switch that towards the un-lock sign and I Hope the card works then. thanx for reading !
Reply:OK, there are a few things. First of, you used Napster or iTunes to downoad the music, in which case you probably have to pay an extra few to transfer it onto an SD. Otherwise, there's a little tab on the side of the card that says "Lock" and you can push up or down. Try pushing it up (if you have it down). Otherwise your card might be messed up...

my fish

No comments:

Post a Comment