Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is your opinion on backing up photos to SD cards?

I don't have huge amounts of photos, mostly of my kids %26amp; family. I was wondering how you felt about using SD cards as a form of back up? Do you think they will be stable enough. I don't want to loose my treasured memories. I plan on backing up to DVD also, but as a graphic designer, I've seen far too many of them cause problems down the road. What is your opinion?

What is your opinion on backing up photos to SD cards?
SD On My View is more Fragile then DVD, You can Care DVD. SD also have a huge problem that it is so small, we lost it regularly. I suggest you have DVD, with a Backup on External Hard Disk, Like Segate or WD 120GB External, Not on SD. Trust me, you are Graphics designer, and i am Data Administrator.

shared web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment