Saturday, November 19, 2011

SD Cards??

hi.. i need a lil help.. i just bought me a new t mobile samsung katalyst phone.. ok.. well i went 2 radio shack and bought me a sd card for the phone.. alright... to be exact its a San disk 2gb microSD mobile memory kit.. ok.. well.. i try copying songs from my computer into the memory card.. but this pop keeps popping up saying.. the disk is right protected remove the write protection or use another disk.. ok?? and its gett me pissed off .. so how do i remove the write protection??.... i tried everything i can think off.. plz help... btw my computer is an xp windos, e machines... ok..

SD Cards??
on the SD Card there maybe a little slider, its on floppy disks and is on various other memory cards and sticks, it protects against people trying to overwrite, check the sides of the sd card and slide it, and itll remove the write protection
Reply:I know what you mean. It Happend to my brothers mp3 player. Make sure the phone isn't on hold or anything or on lock make sure it;s just plain right on. xD okay well thats all I can tell you! D=


No comments:

Post a Comment